Terms and Conditions for Dragon Car Hire Malaga
Please find following terms and conditions for Dragon Car Hire
As you can see we have made this section of our web page easy to find and not hidden away.
The price includes:
– Unlimited mileage.
– Collision damage waiver.
– 2 drivers.
– Airport charges.
– Tax IVA (VAT) 21%.
– 24 hours road assistance.
Fuel policy – Replace fuel.
We do not charge for fuel.
We do not charge for checking fuel on return.
Fuel is not included in the price.
We do not charge or make money on fuel but ask you to replace the fuel you use.
Not included in the price:
– Additional drivers (1st and 2nd drivers are free) 3rd driver 10€.
– Baby seat 2€ day, maximum price 30€ per rental. Must be pre booked. Removable items such as head rests and padded seat belt protectors are not provided for hygienic reasons clients must bring their own.
– Booster seat 1€ day, maximum price 20€ per rental (required by law for ALL children under 1.5m / 4 feet 11 inches) must be pre-booked.
– Maxi Cosy 5€ day,( maximum price 40 € per rental. Must be pre-booked. Removable items such as head rests and padded seat belt protectors are not provided for hygienic reasons clients must bring their own.
– GPS 3€ day, maximum price 50€. Must be pre-booked.
– Traffic fines, towing and duration the car is impounded.
– Early returns we accept 1 hour before or after the agreed time on
the rental contract. Early returns will be charged at 3€ per hour to cover the parking fees at Malaga airport.
– Late return after 1 hour will be charged at a daily rate and the cost of providing a replacement vehicle or taxi for the incoming clients if required.
Out of hours.
There will be an additional charge for delivering you vehicle.
a) 20 € if the car is delivered from 21.01 hrs to 23.00 hrs.
b) 50 € if the car is delivered from 23.01 hrs to 08.00 hrs.
There will be an additional charge for collecting you vehicle after 21.00 of 25€.
Insurance does not cover.
– Valeting for vehicles returned where the interior in an unfit state for re renting.
– Filling the vehicle with the wrong fuel.
– Stains/rips/burns to the interior seats.
– Stains or cleaning of baby seats.
– Interior and accessories child seat, booster seat, keys, jack and brace, paper work, warning triangle & safety jacket.
– Unauthorized drivers.
– Number of passengers are covered by number of seat belts in the car.
– Driving off road, dangerous driving, racing, illegal man-oeuvre or
driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs or any other similar substance.
– A valid proof of identity (passport or identity card) must be presented at the time of collection of the car.
– The minimum age for the driver is 23 years for cars with 5 seats and 25 years for the remaining groups. The driving license must have been obtained at least 2 years prior to the rental.
– A credit card must be presented at the time of collection of the vehicle (Visa, Master Card), regardless of the form of payment. Debit cards and electron cards are not accepted.
– Person producing the credit card must be on the rental contract as 2nd or 3rd driver.
– Our tariffs can be modified at any time without notice. This change will not affect confirmed reservations unless its a change to the valued added tax (IVA).
-We do not offer any refund on early returns.
-We reserve the right to deliver a similar or superior vehicle.
-If we are unable to provide a vehicle we will sup-let from another local company offering the same terms and conditions. If any problems should arise Dragon Cars will help in any way but the final decision will be between the leaser and the car hire company providing the vehicle.
-All cars have an excess insurance ranging from 250 euros to 650 euros. You can take out the excess waiver of 100 euros.