Malaga Flamenco Festival
By Dragon Cars, Jun 26 2019 10:06AM
This year Malaga hostes its 40th edition of the Malaga Flamenco Festival which brings some of the best preformers to the city. You can expect to some of the biggest talents in music – singing, guitars and clapping along with Spains most talented dancers. The event takes place between 24 June 2019 and 7 July 2019 being part of the V International Flamenco Seminar.
Main Malaga Flamenco Festival and events
Filled with Flamenco concerts the city welcomes incredible flamenco talents a few of the concerts are free during Malaga Flamenco Festival. Spain’s best singers will perform with true maestros on guitar.
The free concerts take place on Calle Alcazabilla from 22.00 on Friday 28 and Saturday 29 June.
• Rocío la Boterita singing with Rubén Lara on guitar.
• Alfredo Tejada with Chaparro de Málaga on guitar.
• La Lupi dance group.
• José Valencia signing accompanied by Paco Jarana on guitar.
There are 1,000 seats out for both concerts as well as standing room get there early in order to get a place to watche this amazing flamenco.
• Samuel Serrano accompanied by Paco León on guitar.
• Antonia Contreras
• Argentina with José Quevedo on guitar.
• Antonio El Pipa and his dance group.